Subject: Re: [Leica] air travel etc.
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:27:38 -0500

Emanuel Lowi jotted down the following:

> Carry your Leicas with you on board.

There is only so much stuff you are allowed to carry on board.  Three
bodies, seven lenses.  But when moving from one country to another, there's
other stuff that needs to be hauled too: portable computer, other sensitive
electronic devices...

I'll figure it out, somehow.  Maybe I'll just tape the Ms to my body... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | People don't like to be parameters
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | in an equation.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] air travel etc.)