Subject: Re: [Leica] Morgans + steel framed bicycles : OT-nothing to do with L eicas...OK, just a little bit of Leica content
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:27:24 -0700

Locally built and locally thrashed! Local being Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Jim Moulden is my frame builder (and friend) and I am glad to be finally
buying one of his rigs.

John Collier

My motor is also quite a bit off form! I am sure Walt will come around. One
ride on a REAL bike and he will be hooked!