Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lens question
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:47:54 -0500

Javier Perez jotted down the following:

> Which is the bestof the fast 90s, the summicron, the elmarit or the
> tele-elmarit?

"Best" in what respect?  To me, the Tele-Elmarit is "best", because it's the
one I have, and it's a compact little package that travels easily.  With
regard to the other two, there have been at least two generations of the
Elmarit and three generations of the Summicron, so which are you referring
to?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It is essentially contestable.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |