Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #135
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:17:44 -0800

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:59:40 -0700
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Subject: [Leica] Ouch!
Correction re my father's stolen M2: It was his M2-R with his 35 mm F/2
Summicron attached and he placed it in the trunk of his early 80s Camry upon
arriving at the hospital (my younger brother earlier gave me the wrong
details). Thus, the thief or thieves must have witnessed him placing it
therein and waited for him and my older brother to enter the hospital. They,
therefore, opened the unlocked door and flipped the trunk opener device
aside the driver's seat and went to the trunk and stole it.

Terry

Terry, I'd post the serial numbers on this list and on the stolen
leica list. Then come next weekend to the camera swap at San Jose
fairgrounds Sat & Sun armed with the receipt, your police report,
etc. It might be looking up at you from a table there.

Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #135)