Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Standalone Still fotos
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:20:09 -0500

Donal-
I remember standing on the flight deck of the USS America CVA-66 during
heavy weather. THere was white water coming OVER the bow, across the forward
flight deck- which is usually 50' above the water line! I can't imagine
tackling the open sea in anything shorter than about 1000' long after that!
Scary!
Dan ( My pants were wet... from the spray!) Post