Subject: [Leica] Avedon
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:14:45 -0500

> And what Avedon did in the American West with the Beekeeper and so on.
> Didn't hand hold that 8x10 did he?!

I wrote a rather notorious negative review of Avedon's _In The American
West_ lo these many years ago. It was called "The Fashion Photographer's
Nightmare" and it was published in _The Washington Review_ (I think).

Anyway Marc, didn't I say somewhere that if you're going to use a tripod
anyway, you might as well use a larger camera? Well, so, Avedon did...right?

- --Mike

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Avedon)