Subject: [Leica] RE-wedding candids
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:03:13 +0000

Tristan Tom wrote:

>I've recently shot a wedding this way (ie. photojournalistically)

I know this is touchy, but I get rather irritated with this "wedding
photojournalist" stuff.  The headline (wedding candids) tells it true.
I've only done one "wedding photojournalism" assignment and that was for
a national magazine for a hollywood star's wedding.  And even that
barely qualifies.

At any rate, you won't ever catch me again doing "grip 'n' grins."  No,
sir.  I'll be an "award ceremony photojournalist."

- --donal
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com