Subject: Re: [Leica] Would you start a wet darkroom today?
From: ken@iisaka.org
Date: 26 Oct 2000 12:17:41 -0700

It depends on what you have already.  If you already have all the computer hardware and software, you might as well go digital, because the start-up cost would be smaller.  For those starting from scratch, wet is more economical, because you can get a setup to do B&W and colour up to 16x20 for about the cost of a good computer alone.