Subject: [Leica] Nova slot processors on the cheap
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:20:23 +0200

Jobo used to make a much cheaper alternative, the "Jobo Prima" which is
good for three bath room temperature process and 20x25mm prints. It
comprises three slot tanks, a tank holder, a conventinoal tray, a paper
holder and two covers (for developer and fixer/bleach). Being equally
flimsy in built quality as the Novas (thin hard plastic), you pay for
the idea and not the material. Jobo's paper holder performs his funktion
better than Nova's paper clip, but must be washed and wiped after each
cycle.

It is no device for high throughput, but for the occasional printer who
makes just a couple of prints every couple of days. I can't say for how
long the chemicals remain good, because I just received it from this
auction site. My first purchase that way.

Hans-Peter