Subject: [Leica] Re: OT- Paragraphs and subject lines, was Some history
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:21:45 -0700

On 26 Oct 2000, Christer Almqvist wrote, at least in part:

> You are not irritating me when you come forward with constructive
> proposals, but what does irritate me is when people don't change
> the heading when they wander away from the original subject. You
> know who I am talking about  ;-)

I agree, but I purposely didn't change it here because I wanted
the reader to be aware of what prompted my response. Now
that you've changed it, it is quite in order.

> And thanks for showing me how to spell 'criticize'. I'll do a lot
> of it now that I can spell it.

Sorry Christer, it is, indeed, 'ctiticize'. The Oxford English
Dictionary lists the word as 'criticize' and allows that 'ise' is
acceptable, but doesn't list it as such.

Wiederlesen,

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica