Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Some history
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:26:56 -0700

and reliable.  The excellent glass is a bonus for which I am
very
grateful, but I
will not put the camera on a tripod, use slow film, and stop
the lens
down to
maximize the quality of the lens if I lose the photograph in
the
process.<<<<<<

That's the story of my life!  No tripods, Tri-X and 1.4 ;-)
Oh yea, and no stinkin' flash!

- -----