Subject: [Leica] JOBO Nova black-and-white processor
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:21:54 -0500

The processor I was talking about can be seen at:

http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/novaproc.htm

It is a little way down from the top with the caption:

"NEW Nova Monochrome Processors (BW Only)"

Designed by Robin Whetton. They're very nice and they work well. You put
chemicals in the vertical slots and then when you're not using them, place a
tube across the top which slows oxidation to next to nothing. The chemicals
last quite well for days on end. When you want to print, simply take off the
tubes and dip your exposed paper into the well. No set up time, no fuss, no
muss--you can make a print as soon as you expose the paper. Cuts chemical
waste, too, if you only print a picture or two occasionally.

Hope this clarifies--(I hate lack of clarity, hardy har har)

- --Mike

Okay, I've talked myself into it. I'll take one. <g>

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: JOBO Nova black-and-white processor)
Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] JOBO Nova black-and-white processor)