Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fiber Papers
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:08:15 -0400

Don't listen to these guys try to talk you into fiber.  If you only use RC
you will never notice the difference.

I wish I had listened to that advice.  I stupidly went out and bought some
fiber.  Now I don't know what to do with all that RC!

Seriously though, since you have a valid reason not to use chemicals don't
be afraid to use RC.  There are many papers out there that will give you
very nice results.  I'm (still) quite fond of the Ilford Multigrade IV
warmtone RC.  You can't beat the convenience either.

Mike D