Subject: [Leica] What's a photographer worth?
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:29:02 +0200

The following is an extract from a solicitation
that I received for usage of some photos in a
book billed as a "Professional Photography
Series":

"As an educational book, the budget is pitifully
small and usually we do not pay pictures fees
but 'pay' instead in complimentary copies of the
books. However, for images we particularly need
or want we can pay a small amount (usually
around £40) for selected images."

What would be your reaction to such a
solicitation?

Tim S.