Subject: Re: [Leica] Rolleiflexes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:29:20 -0700

I agree the single best deal in photography is a used Rolleiflex. And I've said
so for years.
With that tool and the right eye you could out Ansel Ansel and out HCB HCB both.
The perfect combination of quality and spontaneity.
A Rolleiflex is invisible,
if someone spots you squeezing of a shot of them they walk over and ask what
camera it is.
No one is about to mug you for your Rolleiflex let alone try to duke you out.
And one of the few cameras actually quieter than a Leica.

"I took a picture of you with my trusty Rolleiflex
Now all i have now, is a complex"
Antonio Carlos Jobiem.
(Translated from the Portuguese)

mark rabiner