Subject: RE: [Leica] Dan Honemann: The Glow
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:05:06 -0400

Hey Mike,

Nice to meet a kindred spirit.  Thanks for your offer; you've already
presented your recipe for the glow on the LUG, which is great--this way we
all benefit.  I'm eager to experiment with your formula and see what
results.

Of course, B.D. is right when he says every photographer will use whatever
equipment, emulsions, chemicals and papers suit his or her vision.  That's
the real luxury of our art--we have so many options.

For my money, what differentiates an interesting photo from a work of art is
in large part the medium itself.  After all, the content is always just
differing forms of light.  It's the manner in which these forms are
presented that invites us to see the ordinary in an extraordinary way.

Cheers,
Dan