Subject: [Leica] Dan Honemann: The Glow
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:20:37 -0500

Dan,
You are my FRIEND. <s>

This message is one of the best things I've read on the 'net in weeks. It
does my heart good to read it.

I AM NOT ALONE! <g>

Thanks.

- --Mike (loves, knows, and is always ISO the "glow")

P.S. Sorry, I can't resist being the busybody (even though it evidently
antagonizes some people). If you would like to know how I think one gets the
glow, technically, e-mail me off list and I will tell you everything I've
been able to figure out about it. Well, mostly. <s>