Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia Just Ain't What It Used to Be
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:58:08 -0400

Actually, B.D., if I had my choice of nostalgic necromancy, I would
resurrect Velour Black from the late Sixties and early seventies, not the
papers of the nineteen-thirties.  Who among us can't look at a slide and
say, "man, that sure has that fifties sanguine hue!"  My point wasn't to
long for the recreation of that which was done in the past, but more to
signify that each era will have its "look," though we won't be able to
identify this decade's look until the next decade or so.

	Buzz