Subject: [Leica] The Leica Day in DC
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:48:53 EDT

I waited for at least a year (and then gave up) for an R6.2 to show up at

various local stores, Leica Days and camera shows so I could see one "in

person". It didn't even make it to the booth at the huge Hunts photo show

in Boston.  One explanation was that it wasn't a very big seller (could it

be because you aren't showing it to anyone? :)

Well folks, I may be (in square feet) the smallest Leica store in the
USA...but I can tell you that it is rare that I don't have an R6.2 in stock
that someone could look at.

At the present I also have an R7 and an R8. Really we are not talking about
such esoteric or expensive equipment here that the dealers can't stock ONE
for folks to take a gander at??? That is part of the cost of doing business
when you are a dealer in fact...having stock. Furthermore, if someone wanted
to see something that I could in fact get but didn't have...you bet I would
try to get a demo until from Leica to show, especially at a demo day!

If anyone is going to be in NYC and needs to see these cameras, just give me
a call and we'll arrange a time for you to see them.

cheers,
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.
(212) 398-0402