Subject: Re: [Leica] Pen-FT
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:37:02 -0400

And tough luck to her, I guess.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Pen-FT)
Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> ([Leica] anchell's books)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] anchell's books)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Pen-FT)