Subject: Re: [Leica] anchell's books
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:11:16 -0700

Hello Mark:

I was fascinated by the concept you defined as split printing.   I
understand what you were writing and am interested in learning more about.
Do you have a recommendation for a reference?

I, exclusively, use VC paper performing dodging and burning without changing
the filter.   It never occurred to me to change filters.   What a simple and
effective way to increase the printing control.   I am sold on the concept
before I try it.

Best regards,
Roland Smith