Subject: Re: [Leica] Anchell's books --> fonts
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:19:18 -0400

If maximum legibility is a high priority,
I'd suggest you consider ITC Leawood,
ITC Usherwood, Comic Sans MS (free from Microsoft),
URW Imperial, even if not the latest.
I printed a standard text in various fonts
from Adobe and the super kit that comes with Canvas
and these had that little extra legibility.
My e-mail (Eudora 5 -- eXtremely fast, 3 to 5 times
faster than earlier versions -- free -- you can turn it
to Eudora LITE in the "payment and registration" menu)
uses Comic Sans MS set at 16 pts and nothing comes close
for "intuitive" speed reading ...

[ Have you ever thought handwriting analysis
could get to be useful for graphic arts ?
I think it does and use it. ]

I did a whole advertising kit using ITC Korinna
and it came out just right and was a big success;
perhaps did the second degree marketing concepts help the people
involved make a kill against low margin competitors ?

The AGFA Rotis series, indeed, is VERY beautiful !
Like many things AGFA ... Available from Adobe (on-line).

Andre Jean Quintal

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> ([Leica] anchell's books)