Subject: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:34:18 -0400

I've heard so much discussion about the "signatures" of various lens
designs, but I've never seen first hand evidence of this--and I'd love to.
I wonder if anyone who has owned both older Leica glass and the latest asph
models could post comparison photos on the web that demonstrate the
different signatures of these lenses.  I'd be very interesting in seeing
that (I'm sure others would as well).

Dan