Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL X 2
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 17:42:43 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> This is all satire posted by Kyle, right? Please, please, please tell me
> that it's satire...
>
> B. D.

Hey BD we all know every Leica lens needs it's own dedicated body! It's only money!
I think of money in M6 increments. Around 2 grand i guess. It would be great for
me if they made currency in two grand notes with Barnacks picture on the front
instead of a dead president. We wouldn't forget what to do with it. Give me dead
Photographic innovators over dead presidents any day! Or Presidents of cool
photographic companies. The Lester Bogan note with him sitting on his tripod!
Daguerre would be on a what? Lets be frank!
mark rabiner

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 TTL X 2)