Subject: [Leica] Uhh....
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 13:28:25 -0500

> You are a dabbler, a dreamer, a writer [blah, blah, blah]

Forget to take your pills today, Jim? Having a bad day with the old bowels?

Let's try to keep things civilized. I'll say what's true for me, you say
what's true for you, and let's not toss grenades. It's called "politeness."
and its purpose is to help people get along when they don't feel kindly
towards each other.

However, I confess to being a dreamer, and I'm not insulted to be called a
dabbler, either, since I think the description fits <g>. And as for calling
me a writer, thank you!

>But if you are going to produce the goods for a paying client, the new
>stuff will make you look extra good.

In _PT_ surveys we defined "pro" as somebody who makes 80% of his annual
income from assigned photography, either commercial, editorial, or for the
public. Are you a pro, Jim?

- --Mike