Subject: Re: [Leica] Black paint classic and James Nachtwey
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:25:47 -0400

At 08:19 AM 10/21/00 -0400, you wrote:

>When someone like James Nachtwey is out in some god-forsaken part of the
>world, photographing things which I am just barely able to muster the
>strength to look at, do you think he notices the silken feel of the brass
>gears of his cameras?  Perhaps he is thankful that they are steel, and that
>the cameras are the last things he need worry about should things go
>terribly wrong.
>
>Dan C.

Speaking of James Nachtwey - this photograph is being discussed over on the
LEG.  The photojournalist in the middle in the white shirt is James Nactwey:

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/slideshow/TWIP_2000_1020_/slideshow.asp?fmt=&s=1&v=28

Click on photo #2.  What do you think?

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com