Subject: [Leica] Re: Late night musings after a long but interesting day.
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:46:43 -0400

Mark:

I think you criticism is a bit harsh. I am a BIG Leica fan and user but am
not lusting after any of the current offerings. The new 28 Summicron is
nice I guess, but I rarely use a 28 and my Elmarits are just fine. The TTL
shutter dial turns the wrong way for me. I own to many 90s to be looking at
the new one.

This is not to say the Leica is not offering very nice products--they are,
but nothing that tempts me personally at this time. I think perhaps Mike,
who doesn't need me to speak for him, feel the same way.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>