Subject: [Leica] Re: Black paint and pure bromide
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:59:27 -0700

On 20 Oct 2000, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> Yes...I guess Leica Corp. is still operating under the misguided
> opinion that Leicas are used by serious photographers.

Wow! Your acerbity continues to amaze, Dan.

I'd venture the counter opinion that Leica users (not collectors)
are as serious or more so than the average C----, N---- or M-----
- - user. Pray tell, on what do you base that statement?

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Black paint and pure bromide)
Reply from "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> ([Leica] Re: Re: Black paint and pure bromide)