Subject: Re: [Leica] OOPS- VISO question redux!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:23:09 -0400

Let me re-phrase correctly and without the extraneous stuff I forgot to
delete!@!

What is the main difference between the VISO II and the VISO III?
I think I have a VISO III but am not sure- it is bigger than the II that I
have,
and it has a knob on the side that will raise the mirror or allow it to
either
'snap' up quickly before the shutter is released, or raise it gently, before
the shutter is released- it is slightly bigger than the VISO II....
Thanks!
Also- did the PLOOT have an M mount? I have what looks loike a PLOOT with
the
cable that connects the mirror in the VISO, and the camera- and allows the
shutter release to actuate the mirror just before the shutter fires- it was
in a case with bellows and adapters for both 135 and 50 mm lenses...
Thanks again!
Dan

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film)