Subject: Re: [Leica] Black paint and pure bromide
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:53:30 -0700

><Snip>
> Don't get me wrong, I like both bromide papers and black-paint Leicas. I
> guess I just don't understand why black paint can't be an everyday option on
> an ordinary Leica,><Snip>
>
> --Mike

Now that Titanium paint is on the outs why not offer glossy black to put more
product out there on the shelf?
It had been an option with Leica in the days of the M4.
Now that Leica has gotten the bugs out they can spray paint till the cows come home!
And a black lacquer belt buckle to match!
mark rabiner