Subject: [Leica] RE: DC Leica Day
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:41:40 -0700

On 19 Oct 2000, Dan Honemann wrote, at least in part:

> Great: I'll see you there.  I'll be the guy drooling over the 35
> 'lux and trying to convince myself I really don't need the extra
> stop. :)

<snip>

Get it Dan! You never needed power windows in a car either,
right? If you finally bought a car with them, my guess is that
you'll never buy another vehicle without them. Now, watch Dan
tell me that he still doesn't have a car with them.  :-)

That extra stop *will* be used *if* you have it. And, without a
penalty throughout the rest of the stops.

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica

Replies: Reply from "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> ([Leica] RE: DC Leica Day)