Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: TTL shutter speed dial (was RE: LHSA meeting)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:10:10 -0700

>From: Roger Beamon [mailto:roger@beamon.org]
>
>The poor user that likes the TTL's capability but wanted to
>continue to use classic Ms in a multiple M kit will grow some new
>grey hairs. He'll strongly consider going to all TTLs. You don't
>suppose that Leica had that in mind do you?

Hmph.  I don't give a fig for TTL, but I've got a .58 on order for the
finder.  I have more than once wondered whether using it will push me to
trade my M6 classics for TTLs just to keep the consistency.  I've only been
using the M6 for a couple of years, so maybe my reflexes aren't too
ingrained yet.  We shall see.

Paul