Subject: Re: [Leica] FujiChrome Ms100/1000
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:53:37 -0400

At 12:19 PM 10/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Amateur here.
>
>I have an M6TTL and I want to shoot slide film at night with the
>FujiChrome Ms100/1000.   To which setting should I set the ISO dial on the
>back of the camera?
>
>Denice Martone

It's your choice, Denice.  You can expose that film at any ISO between 100
and 1000.  It is actually 100 film that is formulated to be pushed.  Just
be sure to mark it on the film canister so the lab will know how much to
push it.  I have found that that film looks great at 100 and 200, pretty
good at 400, and not so great at 800 and 1000.

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: FujiChrome Ms100/1000)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: RE: FujiChrome Ms100/1000)