Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:07:06 -0400

How can they bring back the M6 "classic" without looking like fools?   On
paper, the TTL version is much preferred, so how can they explain a
decision to re-introduce a camera *without* TTL?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting)
Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting)