Subject: Re: [Leica] wedding candids
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:37:24 EDT

My own feeling are that the family (Mums and Dads) still want their formal
groups and candids are an 'add-on' to help boost your sales nt to replace the
more formal settings. But bear in mind that I am in the UK market place and
it may be different, however I used to do up to 70 a year and I think I know
my own market. Regrettably it is little to do with what you want but what the
market wants.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076