Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: dry & wet darkroom :-()-:
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:57:19 -0400

on 17/10/00 9:33 pm, Martin Howard at howard.390@osu.edu wrote:

> Uniqueness of image *comes* from non-uniqueness of process, to some extent.
> Image has to be seen holistically, or I could go out and photograph a friend
> jumping over a puddle and sell it for as much as a new print of the Gare St.
> Lazare negative.

yeah, try it, M

uniquness of image comes from pressing the shutter at the right time with
the right thing in the frame and the exposure set right and the lens
focussed where you want it and knowing how to make a print of it... in
whatever medium you like

all the rest is mayonnaise

- --
Johnny Deadman