Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson Stylus Photo 2000
From: Douglas Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2000 18:39:16 -0700

On Sun, 15 October 2000, "Owen P. Evans" wrote:

> Yesterday I sent this message and Brian says it needs plain text; I didn't
> know I was sending anything else. So here is the info again.
>
> For Doug and those interested; this is an informative page on the Epson 2000
> and you can also get their paper for it.
>
>  http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/2000p/index.html
>
> Owen P. Evans

Thanks Owen.  Aside from the color shift problem this looks really interesting.  A rumor I've read is that we ought to keep an eye on HP - that they're not content to give Epson the market lead and that they've been paying very close attention to Epson's 1270 blunders.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.