Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pet Peave (OT)
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:34:09 -0700

From: "Jim Brick" <jim@brick.org>

> I completely agree with you Roger. I abhor posts that are all lower case
> and that have grossly misspelled words. Most Email programs have a
built-in
> spell checker.

Rite on Jim,

Ah always use my spell checker.
Wit awl the topics at hour disposal, I new that won of these daze this
subject would be discussed at the LUG. Cull it what you will, I always sad
it is fare to think that the spell check is the most accurate tulle maid to
rite correctly. I red that it is always best to rely on it. It is plane for
ole to sea, anyone nose that. I end  my wife certainly are very fund of it.
Even dough she is boring, once you meat my wife you two will be convinced.
Wear else wood you find a batter tool? This email pest the test, it past it
with flying collars, dam strait. Weather fare or not the spell checker is
hear to stay. And of story, who once to gnaw more?

Joe Codispoti
Have yew herd the won about my wife guessing up the car when.....

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Pet Peave (OT))