Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:36:46 -0500

Tina,

>Where could I order a Leica General Catalogue?  Does it have things like
>PLOOM and NOOKY listed?  I've always wanted a catalogue that would list all
>of the accessories, but the only ones I have only list the current models

No it does not have that.  I have a year old extra general catalogue and -
also an old 1982 catalog which has  some of the things that you are
interested in.

If you would like them,  send me your snail mail address and I will send
them to you.  It may take a couple of days before I can send them as we are
going to be prettywet for the next few days it looks like.

Dick

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip)