Subject: Re: [Leica] Developing B and W
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:24:06 +0100

let me add to the list the following lab:

my favorite b & w lab
1809 lincoln blvd
venice, ca 90291

310 301 1590

i've been using this lab for all of my processing since jan '99. it's a
small lab with a family feel. they do excellent work, have a decent turn
around time (later the same day if you get in early, otherwise the next day
by 5:30), and are not expensive, imo, about $10. per roll for processing
and proofs.

i've tried a couple others in the west l.a. area, but these guys blew them
away.

highly recommended.

guy