Subject: [Leica] Re: James Lager books - where can you buy them?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:01:21 -0700

On 14 Oct 2000, Vick Ko wrote, at least in part:

> Does anyone know where you can buy the latest set of James Lager's
> books?
>
> I saw them in a camera store in Germany, and then tried to look
> for them through Amazon - to discover that they are out of print.
>
> Were the books only available for a short time?

Tamarkin's website claims to have them available usually for 24
hour shipment. They are _Leica: An Illustrated History: Vols. I,
II and III_.

URL is:

http://www.tamarkin.com/catalog/products/leica/leicabooks.htm

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica