Subject: Re: [Leica] Developing B and W
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:49:10 +0200

James,

One of the great benefits of B&W is that it is so easy to develop it yourself.
And nobody will take care of your film as well as you. But if you really cannot
find the needed space (not very much), then I suggest you use the chromogenic
films (Ilford XP2 Super or Kodak T400CN or Kodak B&W Select). You will be able
to have those processed in any C41 lab.

Nathan