Subject: Re: [Leica] Portfolios (disquisition alert)
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 09:21:15 -0400

Good post, sir!
In the vein of the current discussion of the Rapidgrip, as well- it brings
to mind a concurrent problem- unfortunately one I often have!
I need something- anything- that would get me to simply grip my Leica and
haul it out of the bag...AND TAKE PICTURES!
That, and my tendency to carefully file away my negatives, and forget them
(saving them for posterity?)

Yes, the idea of 'getting a round tuit' and actually making an effort to
complete the photographic process, and actually make some pictures- and even
(SHUDDER!) putting them in a portfolio is one that I personally need to work
on! It's nice to know I am not alone- maybe we can form a 12 step group!!

Dan ( Don't put off 'til tomorrow anything that can reasonably be put off
'til next week!) Post