Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica strap replicas
From: Tristan Tom <tt@Tristan.NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:02:19 -0700

Speaking of straps, I use and can recommend the Domke Gripper strap.
I have the 1" width version, which is perfect for a Leica. Nice
strap, it has 'gripper' rubber material embedded the entire width of
the strap, and comes in different colors.

- --

T r i s t a n  T o m
tt@tristan.net
Leica M6 TTL black
Summicron 35
Summicron 50
Vivitar 2800 Flash
<http://tristan.net/photo/>

"Photography is like life... What does it all mean? I don't know -
but you get an impression, a feeling.... An impression of walking
through the street, walking through the park, walking through life.
I'm very suspicious of people who say they know what it means." -
Leonard Freed, Magnum Photographer.