Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - Bogen 3221
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:09:22 -0400

LUGs,

I've upgraded my tripod to one with a higher load capacity.  So I am
offering for sale a Bogen 3221 (i.e. black 3021) legset without head.
This is  the older version. The finish shows wear, scratches, and signs of use. But it still locks up tight.

If you're in the U.S. you can have it for $75 including priority mail
shipping and a relatively new Bogen strap.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Roy