Subject: Re: [Leica] an idea for a contest
From: "Donald Lawrence" <dlawrence@e-architect.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:3:27 -0500

Perhaps consider a trial contest. Work out the logistics such as, theme,
dates, judges, restrictions, etc.
No prize. Then next time offer up your suggested prize.

One reason I suggest this method is from my experience on the Contax SLR
mailing list. We have a bi-monthly photo challenge on that list. Every list
member can participate and gets one vote. There is no prize, the winning
photo gets displayed on the www.contaxslr.com website until the next
challenge.

The trial LUG contest could be used to work out potential probelms. Plus it
would be very interesting to see the results.
Don

Set-up your own e-Architect mail account, go to  http://mail.e-Architect.com