Subject: RE: [Leica] Family of Man II
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:50:04 -0400

If we try and compete with the original "Family of Man', we will be doomed
to failure.  Whatever we produce will not have the impact of the original,
and I don't think we should even attempt it.  Rather, we should just submit
the best that we can, and let the pieces fall where they may.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (KISS" itRe: [Leica] Family of Man II)