Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man II
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:40:03 -0400

Is there some way in which we could trademark a name, such as "Family of
Man II", so that we could have a relative exclusive for this project?

dan c.

At 10:07 AM 12-10-00 -0400, Jack F. Matlock wrote:
>Count me  in.  I suspect that my wife, Rebecca, will want to participate
too if Minilux photos are admitted.

>If there is any problem with using Family of Man II, what about "Mankind,
Our Family"?  Has more emotional punch than some of the other suggestions
and solves the potential (though in my view false) gender problem.