Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man II
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:10:30 -0500

Some suggestions: Family of Male and Female, Family of Humans, Family of   Homo-
Sapiens or Family of Genders, AC\DC. One of these should be politically correct.

However, an earlier suggestion my be appropriate WO- MAN for a strict biblical
approach.

Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Family of Man II)
Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Family of Man II)