Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:New to Group
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:02:49 -0400

Goodness! I would have thought with all the travels that your mom makes,
that she would have at least had all her kids innoculated against the vast
majority of childhood and young adult diseses!!
It seems however that you have acquired a serious case Leicainsatiaitis!
Although not fatal, you will find that your hands will become permanently
curved to hold a Leica, and you will have an unsuual viewfinder squint, even
when the camera is not to your eye!!!
Oh, well- as the say, the showmakers' children are barefoot, and I guys
Leica photographers pass on their affliction!
Don't worry, Laura- it's benign! Sorta fun, at times as well.... just don't
let your immune system flag to the point you catch a case of
Screwmountleicagottahavititus! IT's even worse!
Best of light to you- you have a wonderful teacher and mentor in you mom,
and I hope you can keep that enthusiasm for as long as possible!
Dan (trying to infect my grand-daughter with the Leica Disease!) Post